QR 1,112,271

Brand new 2bed apart – 24mnth payment plan

This property is marketed by


Member Since: 2 years

Property Type


Property Size

121 sqm





Available to buy and ready to move in
Is a well established apartment low rise tower situated in Fox hills south
Accessible to the newly developed Al Meera, Waqood, Metro, pharmacy and much more…

The apartments are on a two year payment plan with a minimum 20% deposit and remaining 80% over two years.
Viewing by appointment only
Please call today to arrange a viewing

We are dedicated to achieve 100% client satisfaction with our experience in the Qatar’s real estate market. We use both out-bond and in-bond marketing which provide our tenants, buyers and landlords with everything they need to have in a real estate firm.

Realtors is built with a full-service team of experienced leasing, sales agents and a dedicated team of property and facility management to assist with every aspect of a client’s real estate needs.

With a proven track record, Realtors provides more than exceptional services in all areas of residential, commercial, retail and land opportunities.We promise to treat all of our clients with the respect they deserve, provide them with all of the knowledge we’ve gained throughout our careers, and give them the best service around!

Property Details:

Last Updated On: January 9th, 2022 at 11:32 am
Property ID:DBH-25848
Offer Type:Buy
Property Type:Apartment
Price: QR 1,112,271
Property Size:121 sqm


Schedule a Tour

Similar Listings

3 BR Apartment S.Furnished AT AL DOHA Porto A...

QR 14,000 /monthly

Porto Arabia, الدوحة، قطر

Beds 3
Baths 4
Size 227 sqm

1 BR Apartment S.Furnished AT AL DOHA Porto A...

QR 2,100,000

Porto Arabia, الدوحة، قطر

Beds 1
Baths 2
Size 120 sqm

3 BR +maid Apartment S.Furnished AT AL DOHA P...

QR 3,200,000

Porto Arabia, الدوحة، قطر

Beds 3
Baths 4
Size 211 sqm

1 BR Apartment F.Furnished AT AL DOHA Lusail ...

QR 1,115,000

Lusail, قطر

Beds 1
Baths 2
Size 89 sqm

2 BR Apartment S.Furnished AT AL-DOHA Porto A...

QR 2,500,000

Porto Arabia, الدوحة، قطر

Beds 2
Baths 3
Size 181 sqm

Write a Review

Compare Properties
Add properties to compare.